People sometimes ask, “what exactly is a wellness coach?” A wellness, or health coach, works with clients to take their overall health and wellbeing to a higher level. Clients can feel their absolute best and, in some cases, reverse autoimmune diseases caused by inflammation in the body. The coach and client work together directly as a team, with the client also symbiotically maintaining their relationships with their other healthcare professionals (physical trainer, doctor, and so on).
Are you seeking a credible, qualified, and successful wellness expert to share new, fun, and exciting health topics with you directly or at your corporate establishment? Add support and credibility to your Corporate Wellness initiatives with my service. As your coach, I want you to feel your best and I will work with you to:
- make specific lifestyle changes for lasting well-being
- empower you to achieve your self-determined health goals and sustain them
- give support every step of the way to encourage and educate you
- provide a contained “space” where I will listen and foster mutual understanding
The lifestyle habits we’ll work on incorporate functional, nutrition, exercise, sleep regimen, stress mitigation, sunlight exposure and making sure you take the time to play.
Feel the difference at this higher level of health- people will witness your vitality and feel your energy, they will see your skin glow.
12-24 Week Guided Transformation based on primal living principals
This program is designed to help you move confidently toward significant change by following a structured approach with focused attention to detail. Rather than initiating all of the changes at once, every two weeks a new concept is delivered to you; building on your learning and to facilitate easy adoption. We will have weekly coaching and check-ins by email and phone, and I will be right there every step of the way.
- 1 weekly hour-long coaching session over the phone or video
- 1 weekly 30-minute email check-in
- Supportive material for new concepts
- Foods to Love/Foods to Avoid list
- 3 day sample meal plan
The Boost: Jumpstart Me
A nuts and bolts approach to setting up your healthier life.
- 1 hour coaching walk- in the park, by the bayou, on the beach
- A kitchen purge, let go of the foods that are not serving you well
- Create a sample grocery list based on your daily staple preferences
- A grocery store walk through so you are empowered to shop efficiently while making good choices